The National Weather Service in Portland has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the Grays River near Rosburg.
* Until late tonight... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6 am Thursday the stage was... 12.0 feet / 8144 cfs.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet and flood flow is 8300 cfs.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... this river is forecast to crest near 12.5 ft around 11
* Impact... above 12.0 feet, expect some flooding of roads along and
near the Grays River, including roadway approaches to the Altoona
bridge over the Grays, and portions of Covered Bridge Road,
Barr-durrah Road, and loop Road near Rosburg and Hwy 4.
Lat... Lon 4630 12368 4631 12370 4636 12361 4637 12355 4635 12356