Current Conditions - Edgewood, WA
Forecast for Edgewood
... Flood Warning continues through early this evening...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Puyallup river near Orting
* through early this evening.
* At 1245 PM Wednesday the flow was 3500 cfs.
* Flood flow is 4500 cfs.
* Residual minor flooding may still occur through early this evening.
Lat... Lon 4692 12227 4705 12228 4712 12233 4724 12219 4715 12214
... Flood Watch remains in effect through Friday afternoon...
The Flood Watch continues for
* portions of western Washington... including the following
counties... Skagit... Whatcom... King... Lewis... Pierce...
* Through Friday afternoon
* in the short term... flooding continues on parts of the
Snoqualmie... Snohomish... and the Puyallup river near Orting.
* The next concern is a vigorous frontal system that will bring
another 3 to 5 inches of rain to the Olympics and Cascades
tonight through Thursday night. Locally higher amounts over 7
inches are possible in the north Cascades through Friday
afternoon. The snow level will be 5500 to 7000 feet... falling
Monitor the weather and be ready to act quickly if flooding is
observed or more warnings are issued.
Personal Weather Stations
|Copyright © 2014 The Weather Underground, Inc.|